Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

88 days, 16 hrs, 29 mins

June 25, 2010

So yesterday, I realized that I had not yet checked my seating arrangements for my flight to London.  Thus, I went to the website for Virgin Airlines and tried various times to log-in to see the details of my booked flight, but for some reason, I could not access it.

A little frustrated and slightly worried, I decided to call the airline - to my surprise, despite the fact that it was like, 1am here, a cheerful British guy picked up on the other line.  He was extremely friendly, and his accent was so cute!!  Apparently, the problem was that I had to insert my first name and both of my middle names on the "First Name" space (which I thought was stupid, but that's beside the point).  Anyway, when the British guy was telling me that, he said: "It's going to be a bit of a squeeze, but that's oH-right!" THAT made my night.  I still giggle thinking about it.  His accent made it so funny!!  I'm going to have one heck of a time if I am already giggling over the British accent once I get to Wales!  




After I was finally able to enter my information successfully, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they are counting down my days for me!  I did not realize that there were still so many days left - almost 90 days!  That's still 3 months away...I feel like it has been forever since summer has started (although I must say that it has gone by a lot quicker than I thought it would), but I'm still so far away from Wales! (I'm not complaining much though - I love, love, love summer in LA.)

Starting from today, I decided to shift my attitude on things.  It's as if a light went off in my head.  No more negativity - I won't even bother thinking about things that will drag me down unnecessarily.  Instead, I'll visualize.  Dream.  Shape my world.  Pray for these dreams.  Actively seek and actively receive.  :)

Hello, summer 2010.  You're proving to be amazing so far.