Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another sleeplessness

I have been writing here a lot lately - I am not really sure what this means, but there have been so many cluttered thoughts in my mind lately that I really can't stand it sometimes.

I keep looking for you. Even though I know you're not a part of my life anymore.

It is literally driving me crazy. On the one hand, I want time to go by fast so I can just get over this nonsense and be "whole" again. On the other hand, I really want to just stop time and think. And just...love. I wish I can truly love every moment of my life, knowing that no matter how I feel, a single moment passes by way too quickly - there is really no time to be disappointed, hurt, feeling "down"...

Whattttt is going on here?

Someone once asked me if it gets easier after the first time.

I think my answer remains true: it doesn't really get easier - you still get ridiculously hurt and that uneasy feeling will still prevail, disrupting your entire life for a while - but you learn to cope with it better, you learn to hide it better. And by "hide" I mean not only from others, but from yourself as well.

Ugh. Emotions. It's been seriously way. too. long.