Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cry

Hello, blog. It's been a while.

I have wanted to write here for so long, but it's been...too difficult to convey my emotions of the past few weeks. But here I am now...although I am not exactly sure what this post is going to be about at all.

You were all by yourself staring up at a dark grey sky
I was changed
In places no one will find all your feelings so deep inside

It was there I realized that forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry...

I wanted to hold you
I wanted to make it go away
I wanted to know you
I wanted to make your everything alright

This is literally the corniest song EVER. But it seemed fitting for some odd reason, a nice complement to my emotions right now.

Even though this is super middle school, so much changed within me after that one moment.

And it's been bothering me since....